We do our utmost to protect your privacy and personal data. In order to achieve the above, we operate on the basis of the most modern standards and technologies to ensure the security of personal data, including above all minimizing the risk of interception of personal data by third parties, their unauthorised modification, loss or damage.
Please read this Policy before providing any data.
By using our website you accept the principles of this Policy, including information on the manner, scope and purpose of obtaining and processing your Personal Data.
Please note that you may visit our website without disclosing your Personal Data. In this case, we only collect data relating to visits to our website (cookies), including in particular your IP address, browser type and operating system name. They are used solely for statistical purposes and do not permit any association with your person.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The purpose of this Policy is to explain the principles under which Personal Data is processed and to discuss the fundamental rights of persons whose Data is processed by the Administrator,
- The terms used in this Policy mean:
Exit Plan sp z O. O. with its seat in Warsaw (postal code: 01-793), ul. Rydygiera 17/31, registered in the District Court for m.st. Warszawa in Warszawa, XIV Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000781590
Polish Act of 10 may 2018 r. on the protection of Personal Data (Dz.U.2018.1000 z późn. zm.)
Data, Personal Data
Personal data which may constitute information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the individual.
Natural person/persons whose Data is processed by Administrator
This processing policy for data received through the website
An operation or set of operations which is performed upon Data or sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU.L.2016.119.1 as amended).
- The administrator of personal data provided to the Company by the website is the Company.
- The Administrator may be contacted via the Company’s mailing address, i.e. ul. Dzielna 60/PD, 01-029 Warszawa, as well as via e-mail: email@example.com
- The Administrator ensures that the Data is collected only to the extent necessary for the indicated purpose and only for the period of time necessary.
- The Administrator ensures that the Data entrusted to him/her are Processed in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Council of Immigration Flowers and the Act, based on the Administrator’s internal documentation.
III. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Administrator shall Process Personal Data necessary for the performance of a specific purpose of the Processing, in particular your IP address, browser type, operating system name and number of visits.
- The submission of the Data is voluntary. In the case of cookies, each Person has the right to refuse to provide Data by this means, as well as to configure the scope of data provided to the Administrator through cookies.